HTC launched One A9, the company’s first One A series smartphone in India .It has a 5-inch full HD AMOLED, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor coupled with 2GB/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 2TB with microSD card.
Device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that improves camera’s focus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), RAW image capture and an Ultrapixel front-facing camera. It also has a multi-directional fingerprint sensor integrated into the home button for secured lock and Android Pay, and comes with 4G LTE connectivity with support for FDD: Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28 and TDD: Bands 38, 40, 41 in the Asian version. It has powerful speakers on the bottom and has built-in DAC that delivers 192kHz / 24bit studio-quality audio. The device is packed by a 2150mAh battery.
- 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 145.75 x 70.8 x 7.26mm; Weight: 143g
- Multi-directional fingerprint sensor
- 24-bit, 192kHz supported by Hi-Fi DAC, Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS, NFC
- 2150mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
No word on price yet . price will be announced after two weeks