Lava Iris X10, the company’s latest top-end Iris series smartphone has been listed on HomeShop18. It feature a 5-inch HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity, including support for FDD-LTE 1800 MHz (Band 3) and TDD-LTE 2300 MHz (Band 40) for India.The device is packed by a 2900mAh battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Star OS based on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
Lava Iris X10 comes in White color and is priced at Rs. 10,990 online. It is currently out of stock on HomeShop18, but the official launch is expected soon.