Lenovo launched their new smartphone in Vibe series today.Vibe S1 sports a 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Lenovo’s newest smartphone is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek octa-core processor clocked at 1.7GHz and has 3GB of RAM. The device packs 32GB of internal storage, but you can expand that by up to 128GB via microSD card. On the back, there’s a 13 megapixel rear camera with dual-tone flash completing the camera department.
Lenovo Vibe S1 measures 143.3 x 70.8 x 7.8mm and weighs about 132 grams. On the connectivity front, the smartphone supports 4G LTE bands, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The device runs on Android 5.0 lollipop and the juice for it comes from a 2,500mAh battery.
- 5-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) display
- 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek processor
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13 megapixel rear camera with dual-tone flash
- 8 megapixel primary front camera that captures images and a 2 megapixel secondary front camera
- Dimensions: 143.3 x 70.8 x 7.8mm ; Weight: 132g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2,500mAh removable battery