Asus introduced the Pegasus X002 smartphone back in December last year, later it introduced Pegasus X002 and also unveiled the Pegasus 2 Plus X550 smartphone back in July. Now the Pegasus X005 has been certified by TENAA in China. It has a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display, similar to the Pegasus 2 Plus, but this is powered by a 1.3GHz Octa-Core processor .It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has 4G LTE connectivity, but no details about the battery capacity yet.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) TFT display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB via micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Zen UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions:155×76.4×9mm; Weight 176.7g
- 4G TD-LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
Asus Pegasus X005 comes in Blue, White and Gold colors. The official announcement is expected soon.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube