Asus has showcased the Zenfone Max, the company’s latest smartphone at the ZenFestival.
which was showcased in an official promo video, which likely means that Asus is finally ready to launch it. The promo video presents the smartphone's highlight features, starting with its massive 5000 mAh battery - which, according to Asus, can provide a talk time of up to 37.6 hours, video playback time of up to 22.6 hours, Wi-Fi web browsing for up to 32.5 hours, or a stand-by time of up to 38 days. Moreover, the ZenFone Max can act as a power bank, charging other devices on the go.
It has a 5.5-inch HD screen, is powered by a Snapdragon 410 SoC and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with real-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support with 4G connectivity on both.It packs a 5000mAh battery and has a leather back. It can also be used to charge other devices. The smartphone is just 5.2mm thick, says the company.
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh (non-removable) battery