Coolpad launched Note 3 in India priced at Rs 8.999. Coolpad announced launch of black variant of Note 3 in India.It features a 5.5-inch 720p display with octa-core 64-bit MT6753 There will be 3 GB RAM on board with 16GB of internal storage.
It comes with 13MP camera sensor and 5MP front facing camera.Dazen Note 3 comes with Android 5.1 out of the box.The device is packed by a 3000mAh battery.The overall design gives it a premium feel, especially due to the slim black bezels on the sides of the display. The back shell is replaceable, with three additional shells colors like blue, yellow and green.Another important highlight of the
Coolpad Note 3 is the fingerprint sensor at the back. This sensor, made by FPC supports 360 degree finger rotation capability, fast response time and industry leading 3D image quality.
Coolpad Note 3 Review
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, 1.4 micron pixels
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151×77×9.3mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Coolpad Note 3 comes in White and Black color and is priced at Rs. 8,999.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube