YU started rolling out Cyanogen OS 12.1 update based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) for its YUREKA and YUREKA PLUS smartphones last month. Today Rahul Sharma, Co-founder and CEO of YU tweeted that Cyanogen OS 12.1 update for the YU YUPHORIA smartphone has been certified by Google CTS and will start rolling out from tonight.
New features in Cyanogen OS 12.1
- Redesigned Launcher: App Drawer and Folders have been redesigned for one-handed use.
- Smarter Screen: LiveDisplay intelligently adjusts your screen based on environmental conditions.
- Calendar Together with Email: Enjoy the latest Boxer powered experience where you can seamlessly share your availability and schedule appointments.
- Fresh AudioFX: The user interface has been updated for consistency across all devices.
- More Playback support: Substantially increased support of codecs for video and audio playback.