LG introduced Class, its latest smartphone with metal body back in September in Korea. Today the company has announced that the smartphone will launch as Zero in some global markets.It has a 5-inch HD display with a curved glass offering a 3D effect, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1.5 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It has Gesture Interval Shot, Beauty Shot and more camera features.
Device runs on Android Lollipop out of box. On connectivity include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC.It has a powerful loudspeaker with 1W (watt) output that promises a clear sound. The smartphone is just 7.4mm thick and weighs 147 grams, even though it has a metal back. The power button and the volume rockers are present on the back, similar to the latest LG G series smartphones.The device is packed by a 2050 mAh battery.
- 5-inch (1280× 720 pixels) HD IPS In-cell Touch display
- 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1.5GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1W speaker
- Dimensions: 142 x 71.8 x 7.4mm; Weight: 147g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2,050mAh built-in battery
LG Zero comes in Silver and Gold and will roll out globally starting from this week in Taiwan followed by other key markets in Asia, Europe and Latin America. It will be released in the original name, Class in Germany, Korea, Russia and Singapore. Specifications may vary depending on the market said the company. Pricing will be announced locally at the time of launch.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube