Samsung just announced the Galaxy A9, the company’s latest top-end smartphone in the ‘Galaxy A’ series at an event in China. It feature a 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass and 2.74mm narrow frame, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.It has dual SIM support with dedicated nano SIM slots and a microSD expansion slot, but this might be different in the international variant. It has 4G LTE connectivity, fingerprint sensor under the home button and packs a 4000mAh battery with fast charging support. It has metal frame and glass back similar to the Galaxy S6 series smartphones.
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP rear camera, OIS, S5K3L2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery, Fast Charging
Samsung Galaxy A9 comes in White, Gold and Pink colors. No word on the pricing or availability yet.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube