Samsung has unveiled new Ultrabook systems that are equipped with Intel’s latest Skylake processors, which have been combined with Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system.
The new hardware has been officially unveiled in South Korea, but are also expected to be announced for Europe and the US during the upcoming CES 2016 technology event being held in Las Vegas from January 6th onwards.
The South Korean documents revealed a new of new systems Samsung has created :
– NT900X3L-K24P with Pentium 4405U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X3L-K58 with Core i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X3L-K78L with Core i7-6500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
– NT900X5L-K24P with Pentium 4405U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X5L-K38L with Core i3-6100U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X5L-K58 with Core i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube