Ulefone, one of the popular smartphone makers in China today introduced Ulefone Power, its latest smartphone with a 6050mAh battery. smartphone packs a 5.5-inch 1080p display with 2.5D glass and Corning Gorilla 3 glass protection, is powered by a MediaTek MT6753 Octa-Core 64-bit processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), which is upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) in future, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX214 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It even has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.1 to 0.3 seconds. It has a dedicated camera shutter key that can also start the voice recorder on long press and also comes with IR sensor for remote function.This also comes with a 9V/2~3A quick charger that can charge the phone fully in 90 to 120 minutes, according to the company. A 5 minute Quick Charge can offer talk time of up to 2 hours and a 30 minute Quick Charge will offer 1 day of normal use, says Ulefone. It is 9.5mm thick and weighs just 190 grams, even though it packs a huge battery and also has a metal frame and a abrasion-proof back cover.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS AUO 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + micro / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX214 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5648
- Dimensions: 155x77x9.5mm; Weight: 190g
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 6050mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Sony battery with Quick Charging
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube