Xolo had launched its smartphone under the Black sub-brand in July this year. Today, the company has launched an upgraded variant of the phone with 3GB RAM. The phone flaunts oleophobic coating on Gorilla Glass 3 for stain free feature.The device packs a 5.5-inch IPS OGS display with 1080p resolution and 401 ppi pixel density.
It is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor paired with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB of RAM. There is 16GB of inbuilt memory which is expandable up to 32GB using microSD card.It comes with dual camera set up on the rear with a 13 mega pixel camera and a 2 mega pixel camera. Backed up by 3200mAh battery, the handset also comes with USB OTG and 4G LTE support
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core (ARM Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with HIVE Atlas UI
- Hybrid Dual (micro + nano) SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5-element lens, f/2.0 aperture
- 2MP secondary camera for depth sensing, 3-element lens, f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 5-element lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 155.5×76.6×7.3mm
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 3200mAh battery
Xolo Black with 3GB RAM is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be exclusively available from Snapdeal. Registration for the device starts today at 8PM and the phone will be available via flash sale on December 29.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube