ZTE unveiled a new handset model today, part of the Blade series and the newcomer stands out through a very good price and solid mid-range specs. Dubbed ZTE Blade A1
A1 feature a 5 inch 720p display, powered by a MediaTek MT6753 processor clocked at 1.3 GHz with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage. That storage is expandable and we also get a 13 megapixel back camera and a front 8 MP selfie shooter.Featuring a plastic and glossy body that measures 8.9 mm in thickness, the smartphone integrates a fingerprint scanner at the back, able to recognize fingerprints at 360 degrees.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 142 x 70.2 x 8.9mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800mAh battery
Blade A1 relies on a 2800 mAh battery and runs Android 5.1 with Mifavor 3.2 on top. This is a dual SIM dual standby unit, that’s priced at $93 and it will be available in yellow, green, blue, white and gray.