ZTE has introduced AXON MAX, the company’s latest smartphone in the AXON series in China. It feature a 6-inch 1080p AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with MiFavor 3.5 UI. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in just 0.1 seconds and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back and comes with USB Type-C reversible port.It has aircraft-grade aluminum-titanium alloy body and is just 7.5mm thick. It has hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second SIM slot as a microSD expansion slot when required. It packs a 4140mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 that lets you charge the phone from 0 to 60% in just 30 minutes.
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, expandable memory upto 128GB
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with MiFavor 3.5 UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, PDAF
- 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- AK4961 24-bit ADC
- Dimensions: 160 x 80 x 7.5mm; Weight: 188g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4140mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
ZTE AXON MAX comes in Golden color, is priced at 2,799 Yuan (US$ 431 / Rs. 28630 approx.). It is available for order in China and will go on sale later this month. No word on the global roll out yet.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube