Flipkart announced that 1 lakh registrations within less than 24 hours for Le1S, the latest launch by LeEco (formerly known as LeTV). Launched exclusively on Flipkart, Le1S has been one of the most anticipated smartphones of 2016.
Starting from January 20th, customers can register on Flipkart for the flash sale. The flash sale begins at 12 noon on February 2, 2016. Customers registering by January 21 midnight will get a Flipkart Electronic Gift Voucher (EGV) of INR 500 during their purchase of the Le 1S. Additionally, customers can also avail 10% off on purchases made through Axis bank credit and debit cards.
Ankit Nagori, Chief Business Officer - Flipkart said, “We have received an overwhelming response for Le1S since its launch yesterday. With over 1 lakh registrations so far, this is a blockbuster beginning for LeEco’s debut in India. This launch had definitely created a lot of buzz among the smartphone enthusiasts and there’s no doubt that this feature-rich and affordable smartphone from the stable of LeEco will be a big hit.”
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) in-cell display with 500nits brightness
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795T) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC5.0 internal memory
- Android Lollipop based EUI 5.5
- Dual SIM (nano + micro)
- Dimensions: 151.1x 74.2 x 7.5mm; Weight: 169g
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, 4K video at 30 fps, 720p at 120 fps
- 5MP front-facing camera, Samsung S5K5E2 sensor, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dolby audio, Dirac HD audio technology
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS, USB 2.0 Type C, MHL 2.0
- 3000mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube