Huawei has officially announced MediaPad M2 10.0 tablet at its CES 2016 event.It has a 10.1-inch Full HD IPS display powered by a 2GHz Kirin 930 64-bit Octa-Core processor with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB with microSD card. Device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1 on top. It has a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has aluminum alloy, full-metal body, curved edges and a rich, sandblasted finish. It is just 7.35mm thick, has four speakers with Intelligent Power Amplifier, Clari-fi Audio Restoration and SWS 2.0 Surround Sound, tuned by Harman/Kardon for enhanced audio performance. The high-end variant also comes with an active stylus. It also come in 4G variant.The device is packed by a 6660 mAh battery.
- 10.1-inch (1920 × 1200 pixels) IPS display
- 2GHz Kirin 930 64-bit Octa-Core processor with Mali-T628 MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, four speakers
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS
- 6660mAh battery
Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 16GB ROM/2GB RAM variant comes in silver color for $349 and
64GB ROM/3GB RAM variant comes in gold color along with bundled active stylus for $419 It will be available in the US in the first quarter of 2016 and its 4G variant with stylus is priced at $469 (Rs. 31,200 approx.).
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube