Acer has announced Iconia One 8 B1-850, the company’s latest Android tablet ahead of CES 2016. It has a 8-inch HD display, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and has a 5-megapixel rear camera similar to its predecessor, but this is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor and a better 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has Kids Center for child-friendly user interface and pre-screened content appropriate for children, including videos, games, books and websites. It also has parental control features such as blocking access to unapproved content, pre-selecting content for children and lets you set a daily time limit for using the tablet. Other features include,
- EZ WakeUp – With just one-touch and a double tap, the tablet awakens 3 and loads a pre-selected app of choice.
- EZ Snap – Makes it easy to take a screenshot with a simple three-finger pinch. Images can be easily edited and shared.
- System Doctor – Manages the device’s memory, storage, and apps to optimize system functionality
- 8-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD IPS 10-point multi-touch display
- Quad-Core MediaTek processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4600mAh battery with up to 9 hours of battery life
Acer Iconia One 8 B1-850 comes in with white and blue colors and will roll out in North America in February starting at US $99.99
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube