Acer has officially detailed all the features of Acer Liquid Jade Prim and has also revealed its pricing ahead of CES 2016. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p AMOLED display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor, has 21-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, 4K video recording and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera with up to 84-degree wide-angle lens.
Acer said that the smartphone has an advanced cooling system that efficiently dissipates the heat from the processor, while also reducing the overall rear surface temperature. It will offer PC-like experience when the smartphone is connected to a secondary display.
- 5.5-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 100% NTSC color gamut, 10000:1 contrast, 176-degree wide-viewing angles
- Hexa-Core with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Windows 10 Mobile
- 21MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, dual LED flash,4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing with f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Lumia Rich Recording with four microphones
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
Acer Liquid Jade Primo starts at €569 (US$ 617 / Rs. 41,140 approx.) and will be available in EMEA regions starting this February. It will roll out in other regions gradually
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube