iBall today launched Slide 3G Q45i company’s latest Android tablet in the Slide series. It has a 7-inch (1024×600 pixels) IPS screen powered by an quad-core 64-bit Intel Atom x3 processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage wgich is expandable up to 32GB with microSD Card.
Device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 2-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera. It has dual-SIM support, 3G connectivity and voice calling capabilities.It comes with support for 21 regional languages, Cast Screen Technology, which enables you to mirror what you are seeing on the display of your tablet to an external source such as TV or Monitor. iBall Slide 3G Q45i is packed by a 4000mAh Battery.
- 7-inch (1024×600 pixels) IPS screen
- 1GHz quad-core 64-bit Intel Atom x3 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with micro-SD slot
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 3G (via SIM card slot with voice calling), WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
iBall Slide 3G Q45i comes in Blue color and is priced at Rs. 5,999.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube