Lenovo Launched Vibe K4 Note in India priced at Rs 11,999 and with VR bundle for Rs. 12,499 available on Amazon.in
On the front Lenovo Vibe K4 Note comes with a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 178 degree wide-view display and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 5-mega pixel Front facing camera and dual front-facing speakers featuring Dolby Atmos located above and below the display.
3.5 mm audio jack is located on top of the phone. on the bottom there is micro USB port and microphone . on the right side there are volume rockers and power button.On the back there is a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-color LED Flash (PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, ISOCELL sensor). The fingerprint sensor on the back sits below the rear camera. Back of Vibe K4 Note has a soft rubberized matte finish, which feels nice to touch but attracts little stains.The handset measures 153.6 x 76.5 x 9.15mm and weighs 158 grams. Apart from the metal band running around the phone, rest of the body is made of plastic.
K4 Note is powered by a 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor coupled with Mali T720-MP3 GPU and 3GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage is expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).Lenovo Vibe K4 Note runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with company’s Vibe lite UI skinned on top, On connectivity it supports dual Micro-SIM cards with 4G LTE. Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, and USB OTG.The device is packed by a 3300mAh Battey
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 76.5 x 9.15mm; Weight: 158g
- Dual front-facing speakers, Dolby ATMOS, 3 microphones
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery