Lenovo has announced Vibe S1 Lite, its new selfie-focus smartphone ahead of CES 2016.
Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite has a 5-inch 1080p display, but this is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF). It has 4G LTE connectivity, packs 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with hybrid SIM slot and lets you use the second SIM as a microSD slot when required. It has a metallic frame and curved back.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, BSI sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony sensor, 5P lenses, LED flash
- Dimensions: 145 x 71 x 8.55mm; Weight: 129g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2700mAh built-in battery
Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite comes in Matte White and Matte Blue colors and is priced at $199 (Rs. 13,250 approx.). It will roll out starting from early 2016.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube