Lenovo today launched Vibe X3 in India . Lenovo Vibe X3 features a 5.5-inch (1080x1920 pixels) display and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection from scratches. powered by a hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It comes in 32GB and 64GB built-in storage variants. It supports expandable storage up to 128GB (via microSD) It sports a fingerprint sensor at the rear panel just below the primary camera.
The Vibe X3 sports a 21-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, LED flash, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), and 4K video recording support. There is an 8-megapixel front facing camera on board as well. It comes with hybrid dual-SIM slots, which means users can either use two SIM cards or a single SIM card alongside a microSD card. It also supports 4G LTE connectivity.The Vibe X3 packs a large 3600mAh battery.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM
- 21MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:154×76.4×9.4mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3600mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube