LG announced K10 and K7 smartphones in the new ‘K Series’ ahead of CES 2016 last week. Now the company has launched the K10 smartphone in Korea.
LG K10 feature a 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch IPS display powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. Device runs on Android 5.1. It has 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera. K10 is packed by a 2300mAh Battery.
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch IPS display with 2.5D glass
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 146 x 74.8 x 8.8mm; Weight: 140g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2,300mAh battery
LG K10 comes in White and Indigo Black colors, is priced at 2,00,000 Korean Won (US$ 164 / Rs. 11,009 approx.) and will go on sale in Korea starting from January 14th.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube