LG at CES2016 announced the K7 and K10 smartphones Now, an even lower end K4 smartphone has surfaced online through an official listing. LG K4 will feature a 4.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. It will be powered by a MediaTek MT6735M SoC and will have 1GB of RAM. It will also have 8GB of memory which is expandable up to 32GB .
The main camera is a 5 Megapixel and front camera is a 2 Megapixel unit. It will support dualSIMs as well as 4G LTE. It will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop however instead of Android 6.0 Marshmallow but we expect it to get an update eventually.The device is packed by a 1940mAh Battery.
- 4.5-inch FWVGA (854x480) Display
- MediaTek MT6735M processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 5MP rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 131,9 x 66,7 x 8.9mm; Weight: 120g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 1940mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube