Google launched the Nexus 5X smartphone made by LG in India priced at Rs 31990 back in October which is now available in India for Rs 20,990 . It has a 5.2-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and comes with , 16GB or 32GB of internal storage without expansion slot and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, laser auto focus and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back for secured lock and payments using Android pay. Google is calling it Nexus Imprint, which recognizes a fingerprint in less that 600 milliseconds. It also lets you wake your phone and unlock apps. packed by a 2700mAh built-in battery. It also has reversible USB Type-C port. It has always-on Google Now feature that works even when the screen is off.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 ( 4x 1.44GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Single nano SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55 micron sensor, Laser Auto focus
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 146.9mm x 72.5 x 9.7mm; Weight: 136g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 2700mAh battery
Google Nexus 5X comes in Carbon Black, Quartz White and Ice Blue colors
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube