Oppo has announced in Vietnam its new smartphone that focuses on design and camera experience.
Oppo F1 feature a 5-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 720p and has a curved Gorilla Glass 4 on top. powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Snapdragon 616 processor with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB .
Dual SIM device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 2.1 on top of it.On its back is a 13-megapixel shooter with f/2.2 opening and is accompanied by a single-LED flash. The front has a brighter f/2.0 lens with an 8-megapixel 1/4″ sensor. Since the main focus of the device is camera experience, it has extensive software tweaks with Beautify 3.0. The device is packed by a 2500mAh Battery
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71 x 7.25mm; Weight: 134g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Oppo F1 is now available for pre-order in Vietnam for 6,490,000 Vietnamese Dong or $289. The smartphone is expected to be available in other markets soon, and to launch in India on 28th Jan
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube