Panasonic today announced Toughpad FZ-Q1, the company’s latest rugged tablet in the Toughpad lineup. It packs a 12.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Anti-reflective screen, is powered by an Intel® Celeron N2807 Processor, packs 4GB of RAM and runs on Windows 8.1 Pro, which can be updated to Windows 10. It also comes in performance model option with Intel Core i5-4302Y vPro processor and 8GB of RAM. It has easy grip bottom cover, integrated stylus and fast charging support.
- 12.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 10-point capacitive multi touch Anti-reflective screen
- Standard model – 1.58GHz Intel Celeron N2807 Processor (up to 2.16 GHz), 4GB SDRAM, 64GB eMMC (standard) and 128GB SSD
- Performance model – 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-4302Y vPro Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.3GHz), 8GB SDRAM, 128GB eMMC (standard) and 256GB SSD
- Windows 8.1 Pro, upgradable with Windows 10
- 8MP rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE multi carrier mobile broadband with satellite GPS, Intel Dual Band Wireless AC7260 Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.0 (Class 1) + EDR, USB3.0, Micro SDXC
- Optional SmartCard reader, Optional Contactless SmartCard/RFID HF reader
- Up to 9 hours of battery life
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q1 will be available in March at an estimated price of $999 (Rs. 66440 approx.) for the Standard model and $1,699 (Rs. 1,13,000 approx.) for the Performance model. Spill resistant, backlit keyboard with carrying strap will be available separately.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube