Vodafone India today announced the roll out of its next generation, high speed 4G network in Karnataka beginning with Mysuru. This is following the successful launch of its services in Kerala in December 2015. Built on the efficient 1800 MHz band, this state-of-the-art network will enable Vodafone 4G customers to access internet via mobile with speeds across a range of smart devices including Mobile Wi-Fi, as stated by the company in its press statement.
Vodafone 4Gservices can be accessed from 4G enabled handsets offered by leading smartphone manufacturers. Vodafone 4G will significantly enhance the mobile internet experience for customers who will be able to download/upload videos and music faster, enjoy seamless video chats and connect on their favorite apps with greater ease. Customers will also be able to enjoy features like high definition video streaming, mobile gaming and two-way video calling, adds the statement.
According to Vodafone, its 4G service in Mysuru is built on a strong fibre backhaul, and is supported by its own new and superfast 3G services on a modern network of 2100 MHz.Vodafone also becomes one of the leading telecom operators in Karnataka to offer2G/3G/4G services on its own state of the art convergent radio technology.Vodafone is offering bonanza of offers to its customers in Mysuru who wish to upgrade to 4G services and some of them are:
· Free upgrade to 4G for customers along with high-speed 4G SIM
· You can watch your favorite movies with free unlimited movie subscription – access to 7500 + titles (including 250+ Kannada movies) for 3 months
· Listen and stream latest songs with free unlimited music streaming on Vodafone Music
· 4G Pre-book offer for 1GB 4G DATA for 10 days
· 100% Extra Data – for all 4G RED customers for 3 months
· 100% Extra Data – for 1GB and above 4G recharges for Prepaid
· 100% Extra Data – for 1GB and above 4G postpaid packs for 1 month
· Packs ranging from a trial pack of 120MB at Rs 29 to a bonanza pack of 20GB at Rs 2499
· 4G Mobile Wi-Fi that supports connectivity for up to 10 devices
· Simplifies customer experience with immediate 4G SIM exchange, same day doorstep post-paid SIM delivery and instant activation
Vodafone has also announced that it will increase the intensity of its 4G rollout covering important metros –Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata before March 2016. Testing of 4G services in these locations has already commenced successfully and Vodafone India has partnered with leading global technology service providers for the network roll-out.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube