Xiaomi has announced Redmi 3, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Redmi series in China. It has full metal magnesium alloy unibody design, is 8.5mm thick, weighs 144 grams and packs a huge 4100mAh battery in its compact body. The back has 4166 stars arranged in a diamond pattern that is visible when the light hits at an angle.
Redmi 3 feature a 5-inch HD screen that is clearly visible under bright sunlight, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 SoC with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. Dual SIM device runs on MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop, It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), resulting in a quick focus of just 0.1 second and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.the device is packed by a 4100mAh Battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 144g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes in Dark Grey, Silver, Gold and Classic Gold colors and is priced at 699 Yuan .US$ 107. It will be available in China starting from tomorrow, January 12th. No details about its global roll out yet.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube