Xiaomi today launched Mi5 successor of Mi4 which was launched in 2014 .Xiaomi Mi 5 feature a 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with curved glass, powered by a Quad Core MSM8996 Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor .
The smartphone is available in three variants – 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage , 1.8GHz Snapdragon 820, 3GBRAM, 32GB storage and 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 ,3GB RAM 64GB storage.
Other features include a fingerprint scanner, dual SIM capabilities, Bluetooth 4.0 and support for NFC. MIUI 7 is pre-installed. All measuring 144.55mm tall and wide 69.20mm to 7.25mm thick and weighs 129g. It has USB Type-C port and packs a 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that will offer talk time of up to 2.5 hours with just 5 minutes of charge.
Xiaomi Mi5 Photo Gallery
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with curved glass, 95% of the NTSC gamut, 600 nits brightness
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 4MP front-facing camera wiht 2um pixel size
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 144.55×69.2×7.25mm; Weight: 129g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube