On camera it comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), 4K video recording and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It has hybrid dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity. Packed by 3610mAh Battery.
- 6-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD IPS, Full lamination 2.5D display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash, 4K Video recording, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Smart PA sound amplification support
- Infrared LED for Remote Support
- Dimensions: 158.35 x 82.7 x 8.7 mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 3610mAh built-in (Sony) battery with Fast Charge
ARCHOS Diamond 2 Note comes in Silver color, is priced at $279and will be available in May.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube