Google has introduced GM5 Plus, a high-end Android One smartphone with a 5.5-inch 1080p display with 79% screen-to-body ratio, Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor,with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB with microSD card.
Smartphone runs on Google's latest Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). On Camera it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 13-megapixel auto focus front-facing camera that also has LED flash.It has a metal frame, textured back cover, comes with USB Type-C support and 4G LTE connectivity.Packed by a 3100mAh Battery.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) OnCell IPS display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 13MP auto focus front-facing camera with LED Flash
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube