Gionee today at MWC 2016 unveiled its flagship for 2016 Gionee S8. The phone comes with Full metal body.
Gionee S8 features a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display powered by a MediaTek's octa-core Helio P10 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal memory. The home button at the front houses a fingerprint sensor.S8 is also the first phone to run Gionee's latest OS, Amigo 3.2, based on Marshmallow.
- 5.5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 3D touch, 2.5D arc glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.95 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, RWB technology, 6P lenses, PDAF, Laser auto focus
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- DTS audio
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
Gionee S8 comes in Rose Gold, Grey and Gold colors and is priced at 449 Euros (US$ 494 / Rs. 33885 approx.) . It will be available from the end of March, 2016.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube