HP has officially announced its first windows 10 smartphone . HP Elite X3 is the powerful phone that can replace both your laptop and desktop.
HP Elite X3 comes with a 5.96-inch AMOLED 2K display powered by a 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. smarphone comes with Iris scanner.The phone takes advantage of Windows 10 Continuum feature. It even comes with a couple of optional accessories – Desk Dock and Mobile Extender. The former lets you connect the Elite x3 to an external display using Continuum while the latter extends your mobile capabilities with a bigger screen, speakers, trackpad and keyboard. On camera there is a 16MP rear camera and 8MP font facing camera. packed by a 4150 mAh Battery.
- 5.96-inch AMOLED display with WQHD 2560 x 1440 px resolution, Gorilla Glass 4
- 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4, 64GB internal storage, expandable to up to 2TB with microSD
- Windows 10
- Iris Scanner, Fingerprint sensor
- 16MP f/2.0 FHD rear-facing camera
- 8MP FHD front facing camera and Iris camera
- IP67 rating for dust- and water-resistance
- Dimensions: 83.5 x7.8 x 161.8 mm; Weight: 195g
- MIL-STD-810 rating, assuring device protection for drops from up to 1 meter
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2), WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE combo USB 3.0 port with Type-C connector
- 4150 mAh Li-ion polymer battery, non- removable, quick charging
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube