HTC today at the MWC 2016 announced it’s latest Android smartphone with a premium all-metal body, It feature a 5.5-inch 1080p display and is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, BSI sensor, optical image stabilization (OIS) that can detect shake in 0.125 milliseconds, 4K video recording and RAW image captureIt has dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio, 7.99mm slim metal body and packs a 3000mAh battery with fast charging support. It has dual SIM support and has 4G LTE connectivity.
- 5.5-inch Full HD display, 401ppi
- Curved glass front
- MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10 octa-core CPU
- 3GB RAM 32GB internal storagemicroSD card support
- 13MP rear camera with OIS, dual-LED flash 4K video recording
- 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac GPS, A-GPS
- HTC BoomSound with Dolby Surround
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.99 mm
- 170 g
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube