Intex today launched Cloud Crystal 2.5D 4G LTE smartphone in the Cloud series . It feature a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display powered by a 1GHz quad-core 64-bit processor with 3GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS, On camera comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.It comes with dual SIM support and has 4G LTE connectivity with support for 1800MHz FDD-LTE (band 3) and 2300MHz TDD-LTE (band 40).packed by a 2200mAh Battery. Additionally, it has Matrabhasha service that will enable communication in 21 regional languages including Hindi. It also features other pre-loaded apps such as FOTA, Intex Service, Follo, OPERA MINI, Clean Master, NewsHunt, Amazon, Chaatz etc.
“Intex always brings innovative products to the table. Keeping the consumers in mind, Cloud Crystal 2.5D is a power-packed performer at a very aggressive price in the market. We are sure that the tech savvy consumers will be delighted. Happy to partner with Amazon for bringing this device exclusively to consumers and are sure of expanding our online reach,” stated Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1GHz Quad-core 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143×71×9mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube