LeEco, has announced the sale of Le Max Pro world's first smartphone powered by Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 820 chipset. The device is expect to be priced around Rs 21,000 in India
It sports a 6.3-inch screen with QHD (1440x2560p) resolution.Dual SIM device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow topped with LeEco's custom UI. It sports a 21MP rear-facing camera unit with Sony IMX230 Sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus) and dual ISP support. There is a 4MP front camera. The chipmaker says Sense ID is more secure and accurate than the fingerprint sensors used by the likes of Apple, Samsung etc as it creates a more detailed scan of the fingerprint.
- 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based EUI
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm; Weight: 204g
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 4MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
- Fingerprint reader with Qualcomm Sense ID
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 802.11ad 2×2 MU-MIMO, Tri-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery
The company has also announced its global brand property LeEco Day in India on the e-commerce platform – Flipkart. This bigger-than-big shopping bonanza with Rs 8 crore worth of prizes and exciting offers is going to be held on February 25th (Thursday). It has been planned as an expression of gratitude to LeEco’s growing number of customers and loyal fan base in India.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube