LG at MWC 2016 launched its first modular smartphone. LG G5 is expected to launch in India in Next Quarter ( April-June) .LG G5 feature a 5.3-inch QHD display running at a resolution of 2560x1440pixels and pixel density of 555ppi. powered by a Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 820 CPU with 4GB of RAM, 32GB of on board storage and a microSD card slot for further expansion.
LG G5 boasts two rear cameras, one with a standard 78-degree lens and other is a 135-degree wide angle lens, which LG claims will help users in capturing larger groups, tall buildings and landscapes. For selfie lovers, a front-facing 8-megapixel unit is also present.Other features include a removable 2,800mAh battery, USB Type-C 2.0 port, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and Wi-Fi 802.11ac. It runs on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
Mr Amit Gujral, Marketing Head – Mobiles, LG India, said “We are really happy to see all the positivity around the LG G5 ever since its global unveil at the MWC. In fact, in a survey conducted in Korea the LG G5 topped consumer preference leaving its closest competitors trailing far behind. We hope to make this available to users in India very soon and are optimistic that consumers will love its revolutionary design and features.”
- 5.3-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD always-on display, 3D Arc Glass
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera, laser auto focus, dual-tone flash, 4K video recording
- 8MP secondary rear camera with 135-degree wide-angle lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7~8.6mm; Weight: 159g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2800mAh (removable) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube