LG to G5 their Flagship smartphone tomorrow . New render leaked show detailed image of Smartphone. LG recently confirmed Always ON display for the G5 and also introduced a Quick Cover case with touch function for the smartphone. Earlier this week Qualcomm confirmed that the G5 smartphone will be powered by its latest high-end Snapdragon 820 processor and LG said that it has partnered with B&O PLAY, a subsidiary of Bang & Olufsen, to offer an enhanced high-quality audio experience for the upcoming LG G5 smartphone.
LG G5 feature a 5.3-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD display, secondary ticker display powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with 3GB/4GB of RAM . Device runs on Android 6.0 .G5 to come with Dual 16MP rear camera and 8-MP front facing camera. Packed by a 2800mAH Battery.
- 5.3-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD display, secondary ticker display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB / 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual 16MP rear cameras,135-degree wide-angle capture, laser auto focus, dual-tone flash, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1 LE (APT-x), GPS
- 2800mAh (removable) battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube