Obi Worldphone has introduced new budget MV1 smartphone which feature a 5-inch HD in-cell touch display, powered by a quad-core Snadpragon 212 processor with 1GB/2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Dual runs both on Android 5.1 (Lollipop 5.1) or Cyanogen OS 12.1.1. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity. packed by a 2500mAh battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) in-cell touch display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, oleophobic coating
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB / 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and Cyanogen OS 12.1.1
- Dual (micro + nano) SIM
- 8MP rear camera with OmniVision OV8865 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- DTS Sound, dual microphone for noise-cancellation
- Dimensions: 45.6×72.6×8.95mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2500mAh (built-in) battery
Commenting on the new phone, Obi Worldphone Co-founder John Sculley, said:This is an industry with 200 different brands vying for consumers’ attention. There will be 1.4 billion Android phones produced in 2016 alone, so there needs to be a way to stand apart from the pack. The components for all these different phones are mass produced, in the same countries, and often in the same exact factories.
What we’ve done with the Obi Worldphone from the very beginning is show that it’s possible to have a beautifully designed phone that fits into your lifestyle at an accessible price without sacrificing form and technology. You don’t have to give up style in exchange for substance. With the MV1, you can have both.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube