OPPO Mobiles has started selling its mobile photography-focused devices F1 in Delhi, with Bollywood and Telugu film actress Rhea Chakraborty becoming the first customer to own the “selfie expert”.“I am so thrilled at being the first one to be able to use the ‘selfie expert’ OPPO F1. I love taking selfies and am sure that my new phone will help me take the best selfies every time I want to,” a company statement quoted Chakraborty as saying.
“Delhi is one of the top markets in India in terms of technology adaptation, awareness, 4G connectivity, therefore it is a very important market for OPPO Mobiles and the first sale today is a reflection of our resolution to grow and long term commitment to the Indian market,” said Poppy Huang, CEO-Delhi, OPPO Mobiles India.
- Display :5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- CPU: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM 3GB RAM
- ROM 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- OS Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Camera 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71 x 7.25mm; Weight: 134g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery :2500mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube