Samsung today announced the newest additions to the Galaxy series Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge. Galaxy S7 edge both have increased utility with IP68 water and dust resistance. Edge UX, the advanced edge experience available on Galaxy S7 edge, provides convenience and increased efficiency by creating easy shortcuts to users’ most loved functions such as email, selfie mode, panorama mode or third party applications.
Galaxy S7 edge deliver fast wired and wireless charging technology. Additionally, the hybrid SIM card tray allows users to insert a microSD card for up to 200GB of additional storage and in some select countries, the tray can be used with a dual SIM card. On camera it has a 12MP rear camera Samsung claims that the Dual Pixel sensor allows for better performance in low light thanks to its larger sensor pixels. Samsung says that these pixels are 30% larger than the latest iPhone, and that 100% of those Dual Pixels can be used to focus images simultaneously. The rear camera is equipped with optical image stabilization, something that many flagship devices still don't come with, and the 5MP front-facing camera with its wide-angle "selfie" performance also uses an F/1.7 lens. Samsung will also sell first-party add-on lenses for the rear camera - similar to those "DSLR" phone lenses you've seen in mall kiosks for years.The handset measures 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm and weighs 157 grams.
- 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 534 PPI Super AMOLED always-on, pressure sensitive curved edge display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor / Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor
- 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm, 157g
- IP67 ratings for water resistance
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac/ad, Bluetooth 4.2 LE & apt-X, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 3600mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube