Sony today announced Xperia XA, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the new X series .It has a 5-inch HD curved glass edge-to-edge display powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Hybrid Auto-Focus and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes in both single and dual SIM variants and has 4G LTE connectivity. Packed by a 2300mAh battery
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) curved glass edge-to-edge display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, Up to 200GB expandable memory via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 13MP Primary Camera with 1/3” Exmos RS sensor, 1080p video recording.
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony Exmor R sensor, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 66.8 x 7.9mm; Weight: 137.4g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2300 mAh battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Sony Xperia XA comes in White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold and Rose Gold colors and will roll out starting from the Summer 2016. No word on the pricing yet.