Vodafone today launched its 4G LTE services in Delhi and NCR, It is based on 1800MHz FDD-LTE band 3, which the company acquired last year. Vodafone said that it is now available in prominent business and residential corridors of Guragon, and the the roll out will be completed in all parts of Delhi & NCR in phased manner. It is built on strong fiber back-haul, and is supported by its 3G services.
- FREE upgrade to 4G for customers along with high-speed 4G SIM
- Enjoy 3 moths access to Free TV, Movies & Music on Vodafone Play as a part of 4G subscription
- Listen to latest songs with Free unlimited music streaming on Vodafone Music (over 1.2 million songs to choose from)
- Array of Data Packs ranging from 35MB at Rs. 11 to a bonanza pack of 20GB at R.s 2499
- 4G Mobile Wi-Fi that supports connectivity for up to 10 devices
- Vodafone subscribers can also check if their SIM / Phone is 4G compatible by sending an SMS <4GCHECK> to 199
- Request for 4G SIM by calling the call centre or sending an SMS <4GSIM to 199>
- Instant SIM swap at all Vodafone stores and select retail outlets
- Same day door-step delivery of postpaid 4G SIMs (for requests received before 4:00pm that day)
- Country first: 4G customers can avail 4G international roaming in UK, Germany, Romania, Spain and Netherlands.
Vodafone already announced that it will roll out 4G services in Mumbai and Bengaluru by March 2016 . 4G data packs will be available across price ranges, starting from Rs. 11 for 35MB of data, up to Rs. 2,499 for 20GB.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube