Xiaomi Launched Mi4s in China which will go on sale starting march 1 . today benchmarks of Mi4s surfaced online.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 7 on top of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3260mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
The device scored more than 63,000 points and 54,000 points on different benchmarking apps. The difference between the scores might be due to the charging and other factors including the usage type.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube