Xiaomi today announced that Mi5 has received has over 16 million Registrations For Its First Sale on March 1 . As for the sale, it begins 10AM China time, and will see the company offering only the white color variants of the 3GB/32GB and 3GB/64GB models.
The smartphone is available in three variants – 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage , 1.8GHz Snapdragon 820, 3GBRAM, 32GB storage and 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 ,3GB RAM 64GB storage.
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with curved glass, 95% of the NTSC gamut, 600 nits brightness
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 4MP front-facing camera wiht 2um pixel size
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 144.55×69.2×7.25mm; Weight: 129g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Xiaomi Mi 5 comes in Black, White, Gold and Rose colors and is priced at 1999 Yuan (US$ 306 / Rs. 20,969 approx) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and 2699 Yuan (US$ 413 / Rs. 28,312 approx.) for the exclusive 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version. It goes on sale in China from March 1st.