Xiaomi today announced Mi4s with Metal body and Fingerprint ID,It has a 5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Hexa-Core Snadpragon 808 processor with 3GB RAM . Dual SIM smartphone runs on MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
On camera it comes with 13MP rear camera and 5MP front facing camera . connectivity options include 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C. Packed by a 3260mAH battery.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 7 on top of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3260mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Xiaomi Mi 4S comes in White, Black, Gold and Pink colors and is priced at 1699 Yuan (US$ 259 / Rs. 17,832 approx.). It will be available in China starting from March 1st.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube