Zopo today announced Speed 7C at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016 in Barcelona. The main highlight of the smartphone is its swappable back cover that comes in wooden finishes. It has a 5-inch HD screen, is powered by a MT6735 quad-core 64-bit processor with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 13.2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, OTG, packed by a 2500mAh Battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13.2MP rear camera with LED Flash, OmniVision OV13850 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lenses, 1080 video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5670 sensor, f/2.8 aperture
- Dimensions: 146.1 x 70.6 x 8.65mm; Weight: 136g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, OTG
- 2500mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube