ZTE has announced ZTE Blade V7 at MWC 2016 it feature a 5.2-inch 1080p screen with 2.5D curved glass, powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage .
Device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) that would let you focus in just 0.3 seconds and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a full metal unibody design, comes with dual SIM support, On connectivity device include 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG . Packed by a 2500mAh battery.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 146×72.5×7.5mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM-radio
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2500mAh battery
ZTE Blade V7 comes in Gold and Silver colors. It will be available in Germany, Spain, Ethiopia, South Africa and Mexico in the summer of 2016, but No word on pricing yet.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube