ZTE at MWC announced ZTE Blade V7 Lite a new smartphone in Blade series. It feaure a 5-inch HD screen with 2.5D curved glass powered by a Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735P processor with 2GB od RAM and 16 GB of Internal storage which is further expandable with microSD card.
On camera smartphone has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash.Dual SIM mobile runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back, 4G LTE connectivity and packs a 2500mAh battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash /8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash
- Dimensions: 146 × 72.5 × 7.5mm
- Dual SIM 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
ZTE Blade V7 Lite comes in Silver and Golden colors and will be available in Mexico, Spain, Germany and Thailand by spring 2016. No word on the price yet.